welcome welcome welcome and such..

welcome to my AS media project blog, this blog will be my "diary" of the whole year and the progress i make.
i hope it's up to standards and i know i'll enjoy putting it together, as much as you enjoy reading it maybe? ;p

mmm..

mmm..

Monday, February 22, 2010

On the Same Day..

We then decided to make the final arrangements for costume, assuring they fit my script and the Film Noir genre to a certain extent. I decided to challenge myself into having
two characters in my OTS played by the same person, the challenge being:
Make them as diverse as possible and challenge the audience to make a recognition - create questioning:
Are they related?
Are they clones? (haha!)
Is this deliberate?

The idea for my OTS is that these character's are doppelgangers, one pursuing the other, so i tried to make them as different as possible but still allowing the audience to make the link with ease.
I felt the Victim must appear as innocent and as diverse to the Femme Fatale as possible, and so i dressed her in clothes that did not shape her (youthful wear) yet posed bold shapes (checkered print, characters, bows), i also put her in flat shoes as this was completely different to the FF and implied little-threat. She applied little make-up in comparison.

Comparitive pictures in next post
x

No comments:

Post a Comment