welcome welcome welcome and such..

welcome to my AS media project blog, this blog will be my "diary" of the whole year and the progress i make.
i hope it's up to standards and i know i'll enjoy putting it together, as much as you enjoy reading it maybe? ;p

mmm..

mmm..

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Opening Title Sequence Update

well..
well..
well..
Despite the fact my OTS wasn't quite finished, i asked my teacher and a few students to view what progress i had made so far. The feedback i got was positive despite the fact i was being very precise about audio - i insisted that some of the diegetic sound was shifted out of place but nobody else noticed.
I then asked Jamie Reeves to view my OTS and help me cut it down and make it "speedier" he advised i cut some of the walking out and speed up the cuts as the Femme Fatale enters the room, i trial ran this and it worked much better, the pace of the whole OTS speeding up til the end. So i kept the improvements, Thank you Jamie :')
I've now added more non-diegetic sound and removed diegetic that was unnecessary, i now just need to add my Film Title to the end and i will ask more people from different age groups to view my finished OTS and review it.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment